How we do it – the Business Growth bit
First of all, we recognise that your business is different to all other businesses. It has different needs and wants because you or other stakeholders have different needs and wants to ensure successful business growth.
The biggest difference between one business and the next is the people.
We work with you by using well-founded principles where we deal with the root cause of the issue rather than the symptoms. As a result, this approach deals with the issue once and for all.
All of our work is confidential and our business growth specialists will pace you from where you are to where it is you want to get to.
How We Engage With You and Your Business
There is an old saying ‘if it starts off right it usually ends up right’.
To ensure that we provide the support you need in your business we start off by following a tried and tested method to fully understand the most appropriate way to work with you and your business as well as the areas that will require focused attention.
Prior to engaging with you in a business growth project, we will….
- Meet with you at your business premises for a no obligation chat over a cuppa where will gain an understanding of what it is you need.
- Take the time to reflect on our conversation and if we believe we are the best choice for you to help grow your business we will develop a comprehensive proposal including the scope of work, costs, and timelines for your consideration. We will also advise on any grant support you may be entitled to.
- Furthermore, we endeavour to recommend an alternative provider if we do not believe we are the best fit for you and your company.
- We leave you to choose whether or not you take the next step and engage us. There is no hard sell.
- Finally, we get busy with you involved. We deliver the work as outlined in our proposal once you have decided to proceed with us.